Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tagged AGAIN!!!

Damn,I just hate this.. I wonder who creates this kind of stupid thing..
Alright alright, I guess I'm stupid enough to answer all these stupid questions just to cure my boredness..

Aaaiiigghh.. Here we go..

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
wow.. there's so many books around me .. which one to choose .. hmm..

..injury count is pleasantly and..

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Okay.. What's the point by the way ..

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Singapore vs australia (the aussies won 3-0)

Without looking, guess what time it is.
Duh.. there's a clock on the righthand bottom of the screen..

What is the actual time?
12:54 AM

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My cousin's alarm (handphone) .. o.o

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. Went to eat pan min with pang nga.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Jensern's blog ?

What are you wearing?
I'm topless right now. O.o with a short pants
*I can go naked if I'm alone in the room .. haha

Did you dream last night?
BLANK

When did you last laugh?
Laugh .. hmm.. this is unfamiliar..
Last thrusday perhaps.

What are on the walls you are in?
walls

Seen anything weird lately?
Tushi with his weird haircut.

What do you think of this quiz?
Stupid and pointless ..

What is the last film you saw?
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
If only I could..

Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Hey.. I'm wearing underwear !!
haha

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'm not into it.. sorry

George Bush:
"I'm the president of A-meh-di-ca!!" ..fair enough?

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
A girl

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A boy

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Malaysia is fine. But why not give it a try if I get the chance to ..

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
What's the pearly gates?

Tag 5 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
People
People
People
People
People

Unbelivable? Believe it.

No comments: