Sunday, April 15, 2007

Community Service

This is my very first time doing community service.
This is my very first time visiting an orphanage.
This is my very first time playing with orphans.
This is ... my stupid moral assignment.

This is .. the story:

When to college with KaSheng and his girlfriend about 930a.m. When everyone is here.
We follow the 'lui mo tau' 's mother car to the orphanage.
I think she has to retake her driving license again... seriously.
She turns left while the signal light signals right.
-.-''

Shelter 1 - is the orphanage.
It's a double-storey bugalow (even bigger than my house).
There's about 10-12 kids.

Foods and Drinks placed on the table.
We waited the children to go to the church before we start cleaning.

They are gone.
Girls arrange books at the so called library.
Boys clean the fans and windows.
The dust are real thick.
It took me 7749 minutes to clean up a fan(the very big fan of course, not the normal one).
It was tireing.

Hunger strikes!
I can't hardly wait for the lunch.
So, KaSheng decided to search for food outside.
We landed on this very famous 'kai fan' at PJ.
and... it cost us Rm41 for 5 person. KNN CCB !
but the kai fan there really not bad, maybe because I'm hungry.

When back there with excuse we are lost.
After they finish thier aiscream.

We start playing games.
Joy and sorrow.
Some of them smile after winning(by cheating).
Some of them cry because din't win(being cheated).
But every children end up with presents.
So, fair enough I guess.

After that we went home.
What a trip.

No comments: