Sunday, April 1, 2007

XX Blog Generator From kennysia.com

I was at the taxi stand this morning, partying, when a CHEEBYE BANGLA come by and GRAB MY ASS!!!!!!!!!
I tried to be reasonable so I asked politely why he did that. But you know what the fucker did? HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUE TO GRAB MY ASS!!!! I was going to confront the CHEEBYE BANGLA further, but I was scared he might punch my fragile new fake nose, deforming it permanently and leaving me ugly forever. :( So I walked away quietly.SO ANGRY! To that CHEEBYE BANGLA, I HOPE YOUR TESTICLES DROP OFF!
I am so fucking irritated with that CHEEBYE BANGLA! So what if he is a CHEEBYE BANGLA? Doesn't mean he can just GRAB MY ASS like that. If every single CHEEBYE BANGLA come and GRAB MY ASS, I still need to live meh?!!

Just for fun - April Fool people!!

No comments: