Friday, March 30, 2007

9:56

When to Mid Valley with Shannon, Gladys (boss) and Chui Mun (the B'day girl) and watched some korean-horror film - 9:56.


This is the poster...obviously..


So, this is briefly what the movie is about...

Se-jin - a lonely, career driven visual merchandiser - notices one night that the apartment units facing her block simultaneously turn off their light at 9:56 pm.

When a corpse is found the next day, Se-jin is the only witness to the horrifying incident.
But there are more deaths to come and a terrible symmetry starts to emerge.

As each spontaneous blackout at 9:56 pm results in a suspicious death of a tenant within that apartment building, Se-jin, who watches there mysterious events take place, gets involved in the case to stop more deaths from occurring...

Starring:
Kang Seong-jin, Jang Hee-jin, Ko So-young
Directed by:
Ahn Byeong-ki



I don't know who is this. I guess it's the ghost ?

This movie is so good it makes me sleep. I don't really know what the movie is all about. What I know is when it's 9:56, someone will die .. that's it. What really amuse me during this movie is Gladys reaction when there's a scary scence. LOL !



This is the ghost I know from the movie.

Go and watch it yourself and get a good sleep inside. =D

My Rating for this movie : 1/5

After the movie, bought a couple of clothes and a wallet. Ate nando's chicks. Balik Rumah.

And there goes my 1o0 bucks... ~.~

1 comment:

Chocolate Junkie ♥ said...

Sifu, what's so amusing bout my reaction huh.. Haiz u damn geng la horror movie still have the nerve to sleep summore.. tsk tsk tsk owh btw "thx" for the added "sound effect" too =P