Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tagged by Gladys

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Chee Jun Yan
Birth Date : 9th September 1989
Current Status : Somebody's son
Eye Colour : brown
Hair Colour : black
Right of lefty : left-handed

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : Girls
My weaknesses : Unable to ride a bicycle.
My Perfect Pizza : I don't know, a round pizza?

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : What the... it's already evening...
My bedtime : 4-6a.m.
My most missed memory : trip to europe.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : It's the same for me.
McDonald's or Burger kings : BK!
Single or grouped dates : single
Adidas or Nike : Both
Tea or Nestea : Errr... WHat ?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Doesnt matter.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Doesnt matter.


LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : Nope
Curse : What's this ?
A shower : Why not?
Have a crush : No more.
Think you've been in love : Of course. lol
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : No Thanks
Believe in yourself : Nope
Think your a health freak : I'm no freak.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : yes
Gone to the mall : mall ? ioi mall?
Been on stage : yeap but totally hate it. *stage fright*
Eaten sushi : yes
Dyed your hair : Dont want to..

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : love to .. lol!
Changed who you were to fit in : fit in what ? cloths?

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : no

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...

Best eye colour : depends
Best hair colour : depends
Short hair or long hair : depends

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : typing this..
Hour ago : online
4.5 hours ago : online
1 month ago : Errrr....
Year ago : What?

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : the loved.
I feel : Bad.
I hate : Lonely.
I hide : myself.
I miss : the missed.
I need : love.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

People
People
People
People
People

No comments: