Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Boring

After a short break, I decided to write something here, but I got nothing to write.
So, I'll start writing my few boring days after taking my spm results.

Day 1 : SPM results!


Woke up at 9.30a.m after a rang from Shannon.

*fast forward*


At school waiting for my results, kinda nervous.
Get my results, happy with it.


*fast forward again*


When to PJ to take my lunch with kok and liyeh.
When to Mid Valley, ate Burger King there.
When home about 5p.m.

*fast forward again*

Having a game of Futsal with my friends near Summit at night.
Enjoyed the game.
After that, when to mamak(lima bintang) yam cha and saw some rats running around there.
p/s : left my handphone inside Shannon's car, no picture here =/

*THE END*

Day 2 : .....

When to IOI with kok, liyeh and shannon.
Ate Mcdonald there.
Figured out nothing to do overthere, so we when back.
Yamcha again.

And here's some lovely pictures of our one and only warrior to share.




When to Shannon's house after that.
Shannon got his new Panasonic Air-conditional!


Snaped some pictures.





And video:


Day 3 : Sleep



My cousin was ill today.

and what I about to write are so violent that will make the sun rising from the west, babies stop crying and kentucky runing out of chicken to sell !!! Please be adviced and don't try this at home.

I do nothing but sleeping whole day long.



And here I'm writing my blog in the dark after a long dream.

No comments: