Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stupid Car


Sien kao with my car.. I think something is wrong with the battery connecters/plugs/tits. After yam cha but couldn't start my car to get home.

It's not the first time this is happening, that day after I gunting my rambut(on top one) I also couldn't start my car. I tried to start the car by turning the key in the 'hole' and playing with the remote awhile but still couldn't start. Then suddenly my car make noise(alarm) then got battery back and can start already.

No such luck this time I guess. Tried the same trick but still couldn't start. Then I decided to open my hood and touch touch the 'battery tits' with my hand then suddenly my car make noise again then can start already. Swt.. I guess my car must be horny then.. merajuk don't want to move -.- (Special thanks to Issac Kok and Stephy(Pui Li) for the patient waits)



My car is showing signs of aging since the horrible parts-falling-out-of-my-car-when-driving-to-KLIA-like-what-we-used-to-see-in-the-cartoon(according to Clara Chong) incident.

Luckily nothing happened to my hand, if not I won't be writing this shit. Maybe it's time to get a new ride... hmmmm....

1 comment:

Clara said...

Lol. ur car mati enjin agen?? hahaha..sayang ur car more la..kiss ur car la nxtym maybe can macam sleeping beauty wake up...