Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Class

Well, I'm not sure whether it's good to be back to my studies again or just lay on my bed doing nothing for the past three months. Some part of me wanted something to "spices up" my life, but most of them are just lazy.

I have the guts to say that I'm a man that live up to my name, my reputation..

because..

The first day of my second year in Monash I'd already skipped my first class. Thanks to the weather and some lousy info from Chun Yip who told me that these days the traffic seldom jam already in the morning. WTF!

Never mind, forget about that. Reached my class around 9 where my class ends at 9. After getting my unit guide for the first class then when to pay my fees. Then, when to library with monster(Hooi Sze) awhile then both of us walked to Sunway College to wait for Freddy Pang Nga for brunch. Walked back to Monash around one o'clock after that.

Was sleepy like shit during the following class and couldn't seems to concentrate on what the lecturer was trying to tell. Rusty brain.

By the way, one of my lecturer looks like a serial killer.. =x

No comments: